17 March 2011

30 on 30

Well, this is the beginning. I have already started training. The big flyer is to follow, but I don't want to forget what I have already done. Here are the before pictures, taken 3/9/11. Of notice is the elevated left shoulder, over developed left calf, and slight curvature of the spine leading to an elevated hip.



Shortly thereafter I proceeded to do my first workout, courtesy of Jon D. It will be a good part of my training and will be called Core Killer from here on out (his name).

Step up with knee lift on 12". 10 each leg, 3 rounds non stop.
Hamstring bridge on ball, Ham curl on ball, Ham bridge with toes only. 15 each non stop.
Single leg contralateral balance reach to 10" cone. 3 x 10 each leg non stop
Single leg ipsilateral KB press at 12 - 8k. 15 each, non stop
Single arm Bent Over Row 8k, 15 each side, non stop
Single arm fly on SB @ 20 - 15#, 10 each side, non stop
Tricep Extension 15 - 10 pounds, Single leg alternating hammer curl. Superset. 3 rounds non stop.



No comments:

Post a Comment