26 May 2011

Back at is, Sort of

5/20 – Another off day. Spend some time stretching in and out of the hot tub. I did not know this, but I love hot tubs. If any one reading this is wondering was to get me for my birthday, get me a hot tub!

5/19 – Still not feeling great, but have a cameo from Greg S at the TCC. In honor of his presence, we run what I think was 4 miles. Actually felt pretty good but I was amazingly stiff from being so sedentary. I also think we ran part of the 30 on 30 course, the part that runs from my house into Hartford. If this is the case, I may need to wear fingers in. Glass was EVERYWHERE. I am usually not freaked out about glass because it is usually sparse. Between the glass and massive construction, the route was downright dangerous.

Run 4 miles. About 40 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment