11 May 2011

Because I Can

5/11/11 - DM: "Accept suffering in myself and others."

Gymnastics play! Basically spent a lot of time on my head and flipped over. More like playing around than a workout out.

5/10/11 - DM: "Relax"

So Sore. Big time rest.

5/09/11 - DM: "Find a way to drink more water" (thanks Kasi!)

So I ran a very fast 3.1 miles with Kevin and Brian. Few. Then decided I had the time, so why not do more? Ran the 7 mile loop to Elizabeth Park and back. On my way I passed a lot of people. Not unusual. What was unusual was the amount of people with canes, walking disabilities, or people otherwise varied from a fully functional healthy living. So I am struggling finding a way to keep going and wondering why the hell am I doing this ridiculous run. Then I see these people and think, because I can. I run because I can. People talk a lot about genetics and how this person just has good genes. But what good are they if they don't use them? Most athletes say that its 10% genetics and 90% effort. So, I am running because I still can. Who knows what will happen? What if I can't run someday? Do you use everything you have?

3.1 miles fast. 7 miles slow. Maybe 2 hours. Shockingly long. Tiring.

5/08/11 - DM: "Enjoy what you have"

Mowing, yard work, lots of time with the dogs.

5/07/11 - DM: "Find time for what you want"

No Idea?!?!

5/06/11 - DM: "Live a little"

No comments:

Post a Comment