18 April 2011

Damn Sugar

4/18/11 - So apparently sugar is everywhere. I eat/drink stuff and its not until I am halfway done that I realize it has sugar. Amazing how unaware I am of what I actually consume. I will say this . . . coffee and tea suck without sugar. I have no idea how people do it or find it pleasurable. I am also fairly certain that this is probably the easiest diet plan to follow. I had a very unproductive day so far as far as training. This is very concerning, but did give me 3 hours to work out. So thats what I did. I worked out for 3 hours straight. Far from super high intensity, but all weird stuff with mostly single limbs doing the work. Its also way to much to write here. I feel alright as of midnight. Will see what tomorrow brings.

4/17/11 - Outside with the dogs. Cleaning of the house. Far from active, but at least I was not on the couch.

4/16/11 - Went to a Red sox game and ate some crappy food. Spent a ridiculous amount of time in traffic and just had nothing left in me by the time I got rain. The 12 feet of rain did not help either.

4/15/11 - Went to Bidwell's in celebration of Kasi's new personal trainer. As part of this celebration, I had a piece of intensely chocolate cake with a glass of milk. While it was good, it was not as good as I had thought. The wings, however, were solid. Some light stretching during the day.

4/14/11 - Foam roll for about 30 minutes.

4/13/11 - Running with Jim. Second loop again but cut out Bushnell Park so maybe 6.5 miles. Did a good part barefoot this time, felt good and much harder. The lump on my leg was acting up again. Found out it is strongly linked to right IT band.

No comments:

Post a Comment