03 April 2011

Official Start, Sort of

4/3/11 - More car work and then helping out at Rugged Fitness. Have a Powerade and realize that it has added sugar. This is going to be harder than expected. Sugar seems to be in everything and I am having a hard time defining what exactly counts as sugar.

4/2/11 - Carwork in the AM then sheer gluttony in the evening. Had a bite of apple pie and a cupcake and then remembered I needed to not eat sugar.

4/1/11 - This is my official start day, even though I have yet to send anything out or put up a flyer. Started my "No Sugar" rule today as well. No added sugar. Do a light KB workout with Jon then train like crazy. Go out to dinner and successfully avoid dessert.

3/31/11 - Ran a few laps inside with Jon. Then had a great run. 5.5 miles in 1:08. Hips were killing me, which is a good sign that I have effectively changed my running style. I was also totally crushed, which is not a good sign. Wore my fingers because it was so cold. It was a good decision and I need to stop being so stubborn about going "true" barefoot." Worried about what the next day would bring.

3/30/11 - Busy day. Planned to stretch at home, but did not. Recovery is a glaring issue at this point.

3/29/11 - Had "Stretch like Whoa" on calendar. Did about 10 minutes of stretching. Quads and right calf are constantly tight now.

3/28/11 - Planned to do something. Did not do much. Can't remember what I did but I know it was not anything crazy

No comments:

Post a Comment